I am a grandmother. My grandson is now a five-year=old sweetheart who has wrapped me around his fingers. I can see now, I will gladly allow him to dictate activities when he is around.. I’m his Grammi. In addition to being a grandmother of an only grandchild, I also am a mother to an only child – a son. My husband and I have been married thirty-eight years and counting. We love to ride our motorcycle as often as we can, taking photographs of beautiful Kentucky along the way.
I am the Circuit Clerk in my county, and I freelance part-time from my home office as a writer and a speaker.
- I serve as one of 24 Richmond Area Arts Center’s Board of Directors.
- Member of the Kentucky Circuit Clerks Association.
- Board Member of the Berea Chamber and a regular member of the Richmond Chamber.
- I am a member of the board of directors for the Kentucky Circuit Court Clerk’s Association’s Trust for Life – Organ Donation Awareness Program.
- I am an active member of our local Community Core Response Team – with a focus on the reduction of domestic violence and assisting victims. Local community members working together to deal with the problems and come up with solutions for domestic violence related problems.
- I love photography. In fact, the pictures you find on my blog are those that I’ve taken. I mostly love to take nature shots and of course shots of my handsome family..
You can learn more about my writing passions and some simple things you can do to keep your heritage, and history in some of my blog entries. New pictures are added often, check back soon.